A reflection note
Good afternoon, my dear! I'm going to share with you my thoughts about my work during the whole semester. To be honest, I really like the goal you set us this semester: to learn how to analyze the articles written by different authors and how to give my feedback on these ones in my blog. By the way, I like reading other popular bloggers' articles in my free time, especially about people's lifestyle, travelling, fashion and food. One of my favorite websites is the blog of one married couple, Murad and Natasha Osman, which is called "Follow Me To" (https://followmeto.travel). I highly recommend reading it to those people, who enjoy reading interesting interesting articles and watching amazing photos from all over the world. Unfortunately, I was unfamiliar ith such a website as Blogger, and I had no experience of writing and uploading my thoughts in the blog before this semester. Now I can admit that it was a very pleasant experience, because I have never read British newspapers myself.
I was glad we had a chance to remeber the all types and structures of essays. It turned out I had forgotten few important things, but we filled that gaps. In addition, we discussed the points connected with developing our writing levels in the small groups and then exchanged our thoughts with other classmates. It was very useful for our writing skills. Moreover, we could choose some vital and up-to-date theme and attempt to write our own essay following the rules we had discussed. I know it is very curious to reread our essays when months will pass by. I'l definitely do it.
I want to work harder the next semester and to increase the speed of my work. Natalya Yuiryevnaand my dear classmate, thank you for your attention!



Комментарии
Отправить комментарий