2. An Opinion Essay

Nigel Slater: 10 recipes from my little black book

   Hi again! As you for sure know I’m not a vegetarian, but, anyway I like to follow proper nutrition and drink plenty of water a day. From time to time I read useful articles with various recipes of healthy & tasty food & make some notes with most liked ones. So, I’ve read a very lovely article written by Nigel Slater. It’s titled Ten Recipes from My Little Black Book. For years, Nigel Slater has been writing down everything he eats in his notebook. These notes shape the plant-based recipes in his new book named Greenfeast .

   Nigel Slater says "Greenfeast is a collection of what I eat when I finish work every day: the casual yet spirited meals with which I sustain myself and whoever else is around."

   Why is this book interesting for me? Answer is very simple. The main idea of the book is to teach the reader to write down or just understand the quality of the food he eats every day. There are also a lot of delicious recipes illustrated with bright glossy pictures. In my opinion, he inspires his readers on cooking something well-looking, yummy & (what is the important aspect) pleasant for my health.

    "The idea of collecting these recipes together is for those like-minded eaters who find themselves wanting inspiration for a supper that owes more to plants than animals," the author adds.


      Light & healthy food gives us the energy our system needs to get through the day as well as minerals & vitamins it needs.  Eating is considered to be one of the most significant areas of our everyday living. Without which we can’t expect the life span to exist. The foods we eat would be the single source of energy and nutrition. With the consumption of food we can obtain a glimpse of a person’s lifestyle. I highly recommend reading of this article!


https://www.theguardian.com/food/2019/may/19/nigel-slater-10-recipes-plant-based-greenfeast

Комментарии

  1. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Things to consider:

      It's not common to use quotations in summaries because by definition summaries are written in your own words and provide the MAIN ideas of the article or smth else you need to summarise

      make some notes **with (PREP) most liked ones > the ones I liked the most: your version sounds awkward
      Answer is very simple > ART
      he inspires his readers **on cooking something > to cook

      Удалить
    2. Content: 4
      Organisation: 4
      Mechanics: 4
      Language: 4

      Удалить
    3. Dasha,

      I am sorry but I couldn't figure out whether you have written a summary of an article or an essay. Yes, at the top of your post it is indicated that it is an opinion essay but the way it is written makes it more similar to a summary rather than an essay. To make clear it is an essay it should be further developed and probably another paragraph should be added.

      Удалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения