3. A Reflective Note                                     

   Hello, everyone! Weell, I should honestly confess that this semester I was not very active in by blog, but it doesn’t mean that I didn’t work on my writing skills. I always study, & I like the process of learning something new. I constantly have the opportunity to improve my writing knowledge. I hope it will increase over time. So, this semester was really difficult for all of us.

   The most memorable work for me was writing of The Guide Book. It was a good group work experience. We all worked on one project, it was very interesting and informative for ourselves. Watching conference session was also exciting, cause we learned a lot of productive ways of teaching children.


    As for me, I like to read an article in some magazine (ex. In The Guardian) & then write my feedback expressing my opinion. I think it is important for a student of a university to be able to discuss urgent, vital & up-to-date topics. I’d like to have more tasks of such form. 

Комментарии

  1. Hello Dasha,

    thanks for your reflection. It's good to know you've found the activitis you were offered this semester useful. It's a pity you were not as active as in semester 1. Was there some good reason for it?

    Still I hope that you have mastered your writing skills well-enough to be able to do it on your own in the future, because even though this is the end of the formal Academic Writing course, but this is not the end on your path to becoming a better writer. So, I'd like to wish you good luck with it.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения